Image Map

Monday, July 13, 2015

Hello! Introduction To Me & This Blog!

Hello!

First I would just like to say THANK YOU for stopping by!

I hope you are having a wonderful and relaxing summer. It's hard to believe that in a months time I will be sitting in my school's library for annual back-to-school trainings and what not! I'm entering my 4th year teaching and it will be my third year teaching fifth grade. I really enjoy teaching fifth grade because I think it is a really fun age, but then again I think there is something special and unique about each grade that makes it fun (even though I've only really worked with/taught 3-5).

I don't know about you, but I sure did get pumped up after seeing all the posts from my favorites at the TPT conference in Las Vegas. I had some serious conference envy! I am planning on going next year. That's definitely a goal. I really get inspired by other teacher bloggers and authors which is why my blog name is The Inspired Teacher! I could probably give you a list of 25+ bloggers who I love and admire but if I had to give a top 5 list it would definitely include Rachelle and Natalie from What the Teacher Wants!, Angie Olson from Lucky Little Learners,  Ashley Schroeder from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd, and Jennifer Findley at Teaching To Inspire In 5th.

I really started this blog not only because these women have inspired me but I love to connect with other teachers and get even more inspired by them! I'm still a rookie in this career and feel like there are so many wonderful people that I could learn so much from and that's what I want to do with my blog and TPT store! I love empowering and building up others and that's something that I love about the online teaching community!



Thanks for stopping by!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment